Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Tie- Fighter Quilt (sort of*)

Got any Star Wars fans out there?!? I'm sure there are. Well, this quilt is for you.

You'll see what I mean in a minute, if you don't already.

Here's the thing. I made that awesome Math Class FQ Bundle, right? So then of course I had to make something awesome with the bundle, and I've been thinking an isosceles triangle quilt might be just right. Math theme and all. So I put it all together, and then I looked down at the quilt and ALL I COULD SEE were the wings of Tie-Fighters. You know, those little piu-piu spaceships? The unforgettable symbol of the Imperial fleet?? Go look it up, you'll see what I mean.

In EITHER case. Cool quilt, great fabric bundle:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.