Friday, May 6, 2016

Market Season Fast Approaches

I have been participating in the Burlington City Arts Summer Artist Market (in conjunction with the Burlington Farmer's Market) for 3 years now, and I love every second of it (except... maybe wind and rain days). I love the bustle of activity at City Hall Park, all my fellow artist vendors (whom I can now call my friends), and the delicious food to be scored at multiple tents throughout.

 But my fave fave favorite thing about market? Bringing the fabrics and patterns that I love to sew, in the form of fun and functional objects, to the many customers in our area. I love that I've been able to develop a distinct style over the years and I love that people keep coming back to me for colorful goods I sell.

This year will be no different! I'm in the process of finishing up a few Trail Totes, in some seriously FUN fabrics. My fellow sewists will appreciate the fact that I have been working through my stash, HARD, and these canvas prints that I've been hoarding just begged to be turned into the most fun cross-body bags ever.



So, if you're in the Burlington area this summer, stop by the BCA Artist Market and have a look-see. I'm always happy to talk sewing!!! I plan to be there on the following dates: May 28, June 11, July 23, August 13 & 27, and Sept 17 (dates subject to change... follow me on Facebook to keep up to date on Junie Babie happenings!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.