Monday, May 9, 2016

Displaying work in Montpelier

I was recently asked to display some of my work at the Capitol Region Visitor's Center in Montpelier, VT, and of course I jumped at the chance! They have several beautiful (locally made) display cabinets with a range of work from around VT and I am so happy to have installed a nice little collection of my work there.

My work will be there through the end of June 2016, so stop by and have a look. The visitor center itself is quite charming and you can stop in for a free cup of Green Mountain Coffee and a chat with the lovely staff.

After that, I highly recommend a lunch at Down Home Kitchen, just down the street in downtown Montpelier. Then make a whole day of it and visit the State House too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.