Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Bursting at the seams! (aka... my own quilt show)

I have some BIG news! I'm bursting at the seams to tell you (pun intended)!

In just over one month, I will be bringing a collection of 12+ quilts in my first solo show.

I am so excited. So grateful, and so excited (did I say that already?).

The show will coincide with Vermont Quilt Festival weekend, and will be hosted by Nido Fabric & Yarn shop, in Downtown Burlington VT.


There will be wall hangings, baby and lap size quilts, up to twin size quilts available to view and purchase. Several of the quilts are my own patterns, and there are also a few made from wonderful modern quilt patterns - of course in my own colorful style.

Perhaps most exciting will be the opportunity to view my finished Meadow Quilt. This is a really special quilt pattern by Lizzy House, and was only taught through workshops - this is the only Meadow Quilt that I know of in VT!
 

And don't forget about the giveaways - there will be several great prizes to be won at the opening reception, so please come, visit with me and my quilts, enjoy some refreshments!



0 comments:

Post a Comment