Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A New Little Tree Block!

My friend Jess is really the reason I made the Tree Block tutorial. She had seen one of my pictures of it, and rather than explain it to her via text I thought a tutorial with pictures would work!

And last night, she sent me this picture:


Isn't it great?? She even has woodgrain fabric for the trunks! I think she's decided to use white-on-white fabrics for the background, it will add some lovely texture to the quilt and help her use up some of her low volumes.

I'm so happy to see someone else's little tree turn out so well! If you're also working on this quilt, or block, send me some pictures I love to see them!

1 comments:

Jess said...

I'm almost finished with my tree blocks. I love how they've turned out and they're so quick and easy. Cutting out all the fabric I needed at once was really easy too.

Post a Comment