Thursday, October 17, 2013

Madrona Triangle Quilt

I realized I haven't posted my finished triangle quilt!

I started this quilt in August and finished in September. I'm a pretty motivated project-finisher, and this was no exception since I had a deadline to hang it at my local gym. I know, I know... it doesn't seem like a gym would be a good place to hang a quilt, but this is not your average gym. It's a womens-only gym, locally owned, and happens to have decor that exactly matches the warm Madrona Road pallette... see?


I do love the way it turned out and it's a pretty big quilt, almost twin size and certainly generous enough for a twin bed. If I had it to do over, though, I would have included more prints from the line to balance it out a little better. As it is, I included a print from the pick a bunch fabric that I had leftover from this quilt.

I am really happy with the triangle pattern, I first saw it here, and loved the way all of the Chicopee triangle quilts looked. I might have to do one just like that for my own bed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.