Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Bright Lights, Big City

I'm from New York state. Not New York city, but like many states in the union, people from NY have lots of state pride. Growing up, I spent time in NYC every year and though I am not a city person I have love in my heart for the Big Apple. Lots of love. So when I saw this fabric... HAD. to. have. it.
 

And you know, at this time last year I was on a pretty big bag-making kick. I still love to make bags, but I'm big time in a quilt phase. I'm not intimidated by quilts anymore and find making something big to be really very satisfying. Plus, I hear it's going to be a long cold winter, so why not something warm and cozy?


This quilt would make a really awesome gift for someone out there, if you're interested in purchasing it, go to my etsy shop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment