Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WIP Triangle quilt

Starting a new quilt always feels ambitious at the cutting out and arranging stage. But it's exciting too, the anticipation of an awesome new quilt...


I bought this Madrona Road fabric way back in November of last year. I loved the theme, and the colors. It's like... modern farm fresh if you will :). Then I saw these amazing triangle quilts, and knew I had to try it. I am going to try my hardest to make really a twin sized quilt this time, but man... It's hard to be patient cutting out when I really want to start peicing!

3 comments:

Julia said...

The layout makes me look forward to see the finished quilt.

Beth said...

I really want to try a triangle quilt. This will be a great quilt!

Renee said...

Love those rich pinks, oranges and browns together! It will be such a pretty triangle quilt! I made my first in March--it's not quite twin size, but nice for a toddler. I will definitely be making more! Look forward to seeing yours come together.

Post a Comment