Saturday, July 13, 2013

First show of 2013

Today was my first show of the year, and also only the second outdoor show I've ever done. We were lucky with good weather (especially given all the rain we've had in the past month), and it was nice to venture further away from my home city.

I was excited to sell a quilt today, the one you can see hanging in the right side of the picture was sold later in the day to a nice woman buying a gift for a new baby cousin. It's always nice to sell a quilt, because they are always so personal to me :)

And as always, I enjoyed chatting with customers and hearing feedback about my work.


2 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats on a sale! How fun! :)

melissa q. at a happy stitch said...

Your booth is so cute! I'm totally taking notes for my next craft fair! I'm so glad I found you through Stash Match!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.