Friday, May 3, 2013

Glimma SuperTote

The lovely Anna over at Noodle-head has released another wonderful bag pattern, and I'm lucky to have been able to test it for her.

This bag is called the SuperTote and it indeed is big! With the gusset, it measures approx 18"x18". A great carry-all, summer beach tote, farmer's market tote... the list goes on.

I made the bag in Lotta Jansdotta's new Glimma Home Dec weight, and I just love the scandinavian feel of it! I am also, of course, a sucker for tree fabrics so there you have it:


The bag has a wonderful front slip pocket with magnetic or velcro closure options. The pocket is trimmed with piping, and that really gives it a wonderful finished look.


There is a recessed zip top, and the interior boasts two generous elasticized pockets. One of my very fit friends says this would make a great gym bag, with plenty of room and separation for shoes and water bottles, etc.


So, if I've gotten you this far... go check out the pattern, you wil be sure to love Anna's clear and precise patterns and classic designs!

9 comments:

Rosa said...

It`s super cute.Love it!

Lynn said...

It looks great! I love the fabric you used for the gusset.

Sandra F said...

AMAZING!!!

Rebekah B. said...

LOVE The bag! Such cute fabrics! Can't wait to get my hands on that pattern.

legato1958 said...

Gorgeous! Love your fabrics!!

Susie

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! My favourite among all the versions of Noodlehead's Super Tote. Did you use canvas, or the lighter fabric? I am not too sure which one is the home dec one. Thanks!

JuneBug said...

It's the heavier canvas weight, thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Rachel said...

I laugh whenever you quote your super fit friend because I'd be willing to bet she was eating ice cream when she read this post.

Post a Comment