Friday, April 19, 2013

Treating myself

One thing that is nice about being a grownup is that I can buy myself presents. Whenever I want to. (Another nice thing about being a grownup is being able to eat candy whenever I want to. And driving. But I digress.)

So I did. It started with a little facebook contest on Form&Fabric's facebook page. I ended up winning a fat eighth bundle of shot cottons (which are awesome), and I thought I'd check out their online store to see if I could add to that shipment for myself :). I hadn't shopped there in a year or so, and I remembered they had some good japanese fabrics.

What I found this time around was aaaahhhmazing. F&F has an incredible selection of great fabrics on super sale - and their sale section is divided into %off categories. There is a 60% off category, people! And the fabrics in it are GOOD. So go check them out. I got some great "just because" fabrics on some serious discount. And everyday, every order $2.99 domestic shipping. Maybe my new favorite online fabric store has been discovered...

From left to right, my fabric finds: Some are as low as $3.60 a YARD, amazing!

Free Spirit Polka Blocks in Green
Kokka Trefle Raffinee in Orange
Yuwa Spiral Leaves in Orange
Alexander Henry Griffith Floral in Red/Navy
Robert Kaufman Ann Kelle Stripe in Garden
Moda Momo Just wing it Faux Baby Wale Cord in Green

1 comments:

Jennie Mac said...

Lovely fabrics, I particularly like the spiral leaves and the little animals :)

Post a Comment