Saturday, April 20, 2013

Beautiful Bags!

I've been sewing a LOT lately, and sorry that I haven't been able to blog about most of it. It's primarily due to lack of time, and not taking great pictures of my work, but these bags deserved a place in Junebug history :)

What's the story? I started working with a couple of local stores that were interested in carrying some of my products. One of the stores is an eco-friendly boutique, and special ordered some Go Anywhere bags (of noodle-head fame) in fabulous organic fabrics. These are my two favorite:



The front bag is made with daisy janie fabric, and the back orange bag is in a new picnic pals print. Both fabrics available right now from Honey Be Good.

1 comments:

Karen Daniel said...

These bags are beautiful! Great color combinations.

Post a Comment