Monday, September 10, 2012

Mantra of the Day

"It's good to be busy"... I keep repeating that to myself as I spend the hour working through our calendar of:

appointments
run schedule to prep for half marathon
gymnastics classes
soccer practice
visits to or from Maine
meetings
order dates
craft shows
biking trips
birthday parties
lists
commitments!

I'd post you a picture, but I don't *really* want you to know the specifics!

Suffice to say. It's busy around here. That's a good thing, but occasionally I panic thinking there's not. enough. time. for. everything! And then I take a breath. And then I remember that my toddler is no longer napping. And then I take another breath. And I think... "It's good to be busy."

Hope you are too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.