Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I've been spoiled

As the youngest in my family, I'm used to being spoiled (that is a little tongue in cheek, big bro :)

So look.. when you get a backage with "Royal Mail" stamped on it, you pretty much think it's going to be something awesome.


And it WAS. (IS?).

My "For the Love of Solids" swap package came in the mail today! I was very excited, and even more so when I saw that it came from the UK (which does NOT mean England, neccessarily :). Anything from a foreign country is cool, didn't you know?

Rainbow WOW
First up... an amazing paper peiced pillow cover. In RAINBOW! Yeah yeah. Apparently there is a mistake on this, but I can't find it! And the fact that it is paper peiced... I just love getting things I can't make myself!


Beautiful needlework
And hello gorgeous! This needle point is so lovely, and It's awesome that she personalized it! I'll definitely be putting this up in the sewing room. It's perfect for me.

pouch front
more extras! A big zippy pouch held all the goodies. Useful. Fun. Bright.
pouch back

more extras

And finally, some hilarous chocolate, and a charm pack of rainbow colors. I am spoiled. Lucky. Happy. Thank you Sarah of Narcoleptic in the Cupboard! You are very skilled, and very generous :)

3 comments:

quilt happy said...

i got a package from england and i am saving it for all time

Rosa said...

Congratulations and enjoy your great goodies!

Katy Cameron said...

Huh, did it get lost on its way from Scotland? Must have done to come from England...

Post a Comment