Post update - winner is #95 - "Kaye Prince" who made Barbie Doll clothes as a kid.
I'm also including a "bonus winner" for this round - #34 - Sarah, who has wanted this pattern forever is going to get one because I have extras!
looking for my other SMS Giveaways? look no further... giveaway #1 .... giveaway #3
I'm going all overboard this year for Sew Mama Sew's giveaway day... Here's giveaway #2:
It's roughly 3 yards of this cute bluebird ditzy print. And a pattern for a very nice little skirt. The fabric will be enough to make 2 of these skirts, so if you are new to the "sewing your own clothes" world, that means you have enough fabric to try once and mess up and then try again and get it right :)
- Leave me ONE comment. It can be whatever you want, but for fun let me know what the first thing you ever sewed was, and if it was a keeper or not.
- You don't have to follow my blog to enter, but take a look around - if you like what you see, I'm happy to have new followers.
- This giveaway is open to international participants.
- As per the SMS guidelines, this giveaway will be open until December 16, 2011 8pm EST
- Winner will be announced AND contacted by December 18, and I will ship it out within 24 hours of receiving an address.
- PLEASE leave me a way to contact you if you are a no reply blogger. If I have no way to contact you, I'll choose someone else!
SMS Giveaway day is F.U.N... go check out the other giveaways and have a blast!