Post update - winner is #41 - "Michelle Olsen" who is apparently going to go all OCD on these scraps :)
looking for my other SMS Giveaways? look no further... giveaway #2 .... giveaway #3
Yes! It's that time of year again... time for the Sew Mama Sew Giveaway day! This giveaway day certainly helped me get my stash going - the first time I participated I won a great selection of scraps from Ducks and Rabbits, so in honor of that first fateful SMS win, I am going to give away a (ahem) rather large box of scraps. In all honesty, I got a little overwhelmed with the mess in my sewing space and the scraps just have to go! It's a great selection of prints and some solids, and even a spool of ribbon in there too. Some juvenile prints, some modern, some funky. Mostly quilting cottons but some home dec thrown in there too.
I'm not guaranteeing any sizes in there, though you will find both large and small. Probably not as big as a FQ, but I'm sure there are some quarter yard cuts. I'm also totally not going to organize it. Sorry, but you'll have fun sifting through the goodies, I swear!
What are you going to DO with all these scraps? Well, you could make a few of Noodlehead's zip pouches. Or do one of these cool circle pouches. Or... make a scrappy quilt! Join Rachel over at Stitched in Color for a new year scrappy event. Whatever you do, make sure you have fun with it :)
- Leave me ONE comment. It can be whatever you want, but for fun let me know why you want scraps. Building your stash? Like to have play around fabric? Just a fabric hoarder? I want to know.
- You don't have to follow my blog to enter, but take a look around - if you like what you see, I'm happy to have new followers.
- Due to shipping costs, this giveaway is for US residents only - but check my other giveaways for international chances!
- As per the SMS guidelines, this giveaway will be open until December 16, 2011 8pm EST
- Winner will be announced AND contacted by December 18, and I will ship it out within 24 hours of receiving an address.
- PLEASE leave me a way to contact you if you are a no reply blogger. If I have no way to contact you, I'll choose someone else!
SMS Giveaway day is F.U.N... go check out the other giveaways and have a blast!