Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mail Call!

You know it's a great (GREAT) day when you not only win a contest, but you also get four (4!) packages in the mail.

First up... A Dear Stella Anchors Away FQ set from Pink Chalk Fabrics. By the way, Pink Chalk is awesome. Superfast shipping. Amazing selection of modern fabrics.


Next up is a custom made wallet that I ordered from L&B Accessories. I can sew, but not like Patty! I saw her work at the Queen City Craft Bazaar, and was blown away by her workmanship and attention to detail. No wonder she's done so well with her Etsy shop. After the craft show I couldn't stop thinking about her wallets, so I ordered one with custom fabric choices from her shop. Totally cool.


And I also got a wonderful swap package from Amy. This is the second time Amy and I have been partnered for the A little fabric A little chocolate swap, and she really spoiled me again this time. Some great basic colors to round out my rainbow of fabrics, and some amazing japanese fabric scraps, many which I've never seen before. She also thinks of the girls and added some treats for them as well as a nifty origami style pouch. I really love to see the world of sewing through other people's ideas and this swap is great for that.



Finally, a mystery package! I knew it must be from the Goodie bag swap, since those packages have been mailed out recently. Little did I know I'd be getting such a perfect bag - literally, it's the perfect size for me, and incorporates my favorite fabric line!
Goodie bag recd front

Included in the bag were some really to-die-for rare scraps from my favorite fabric designer. These fabrics are so cute and whimsical - I'm really lucky to have had such a great swap partner.
Goodie Bag recd scraps


And that is the mail for today! It's a good thing we're setting up more fabric storage for me :)

2 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Wow, that's seriously happy mail, lucky you!

Lindsay Conner said...

Gorgeous goodie bag! I was so excited for your big win--woohoo! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.