Monday, November 28, 2011

Please go vote for me!

My Emily Knitting Bag is a finalist for the final month of Stitched in Color's Celebrate Color event. So I need your help! I got close with my red riding hood pouch last month, but this time I really think I deserve to win. Why???

The Emily Bag is purely of my own pattern, made specifically for a good friend. That means that I put a lot of heart and soul into it and I gave it away when I was done! And was happy to do so because Em loves it. I put lots of care into the details and I'm really proud of what I created.

So, if you agree, please go vote for me (please please?) at:

Stitched in Color, under the "wearables" category - look for Junebug's Emily Knitting Bag!

Thanks everybody!

3 comments:

Lindsay Conner said...

It's such a pretty bag! Good luck to both of us and congrats on your double nomination!

Kelli said...

Congrats on 2 nominations and good luck in the voting!! I love the bag and noticed it right away when I looked at the finalists. Glad your friend loved it.

Maureen Cracknell Handmade said...

Congrats!!! I am so glad you won!!

Post a Comment