Friday, November 4, 2011

Babylocks

Well, you'd think I mean sergers, but I don't.

I'm slowly preparing myself for the fact that Mira is in fact not a baby anymore. She turned two last weekend, and she knows it. So when I asked if she'd like me to cut her hair, she was all for it. She sat down in her "birthday chair" and fully cooperated while I trimmed her scraggly baby locks.

before: a hairdo all her own

In progress: a good two inches (or more?)


after: a nice neat haircut her Puo Puo would be proud of

3 comments:

Omi said...

I like the wild 2 year old style.

Ducks and Rabbits said...

Gorgeous! So cute. My 2 year old still has less hair than you cut off!

Micmacker said...

Tell Mira that I think her new haircut is beautiful - her mama did a great job!
p.s. I nominated you. You know which contest. xox

Post a Comment