Monday, October 17, 2011

Craft show? Check!

This must be my year of accomplishing goals. I don't know if any of them were in my New Year's resolution list, but I've for sure grown as an individual this past year. But really it's too early to do end of year reflection. I'm here to tell you about the latest goal I've accomplished: a craft show!

When I started junie babie on etsy in the wee early spring, I knew one of my goals would be to do a craft show. In my head, I set this goal for end of summer. I thought I would be able to get in to a local farmers market or something like that, but summer passes all too quickly and I still hadn't done it. Lucky for me there are many indoor shows in my area and I was able to get into one kind of last minute. So I prepared, and went with trepidation and a good friend in tow.

Turns out my friend is a great salesperson, and I had some really nice veteran vendors on either side of me who offered lots of advice and support, AND there were some wonderful customers. Actually, lots of customers! I doubly exceeded my sales goal going into it, and had a blast doing so. There was not a minute that I wasn't enjoying myself.

Not only a goal accomplished, but I think I'm going sign up for more!

1 comments:

Micmacker said...

Yay! I can attest that the booth was really attractive, and people flocked to it (and there was a LOT of competition).

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.