Thursday, September 15, 2011

WIP Wednesday... on Thursday

I am happy to report that I've kept my word, and have been really productive on my Pick A Bunch quilt. I can't believe it's been over three months since I ordered the jelly roll, but's no matter, really!

Here's a sneak peek at the quilt back - I had to abandon my original idea as it was too "Barney", but I'm happy with the new backing...


And a look at the front of the quilt:
I think it's kind of busy. Well, it is kind of busy. But everyone who has seen it in person likes it. Or so they tell me anyway!

Oh did you notice that it is almost fall? I might have a knitting project to share, so stay tuned...

2 comments:

Micmacker said...

Can't wait to see the finished quilt - and if you need any more fabric, the Pick A Bunch is on sale at Hawthorne Threads $5.99/yd

Rachel said...

as long as the words, cold brisk and AWESOME are not in the same sentence we're good.

Post a Comment