Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's good to have goals

"you gotta have goals. do you have a goal?"

One of my goals this summer was to do an outdoor market (farmer's market, etc) or craft show to show off some junie babie items. Summer is now officially over, but I think I still have time to meet my goal. I worked toward doing a market, but the liability insurance requirement was a little too much for me to handle, given that I only want to try it out (read, low commitment). So I found a good sized (indoor!) local craft show that was easy to apply for and now I'm off and running.

I worked out a booth design last week, but don't have good pictures. I also decided that I'd like to have a sign for my booth. Enter Spoonflower's free swatch day! I used half a swatch size to print a version of my logo onto fabric, then quilted it with some of my precious Kaffe Fassett fabric.


I'll hang on the front of my booth, and hopefully it will attract some customers. Maybe if I bring along my cute model(s) that would drum up some business as well :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute sign for your booth! Good luck in your 'market venture!'

craktpot said...

I *LOVE* your sign! Sorry I haven't been around here... jus trying to catch up! :)

Post a Comment