Friday, June 3, 2011

Next Quilt...

So you all know that I love the new organic line called "Pick a Bunch". I have been looking at it online almost every day. Adding cuts to my cart and taking them back out again. I just couldn't decide which ones to get.
So I decided not to choose. I bought them all! In a roll-up of 40 2.5" cuts... I plan to make a quilt somewhat like this one, with strips of color edged with white (or maybe not white... haven't decided)



It will be a twin size quilt... maybe for Mira? Maybe just for me?

6 comments:

Peach Rainbow said...

It's a lovely quilt, would love to see your version!

Lindsay Conner said...

That's gonna be pretty!

craktpot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
craktpot said...

IT'S A RAINBOW QUILT!!! :D I have to LOL at filling your virtual cart. I do that ALL of the time. These are SO pretty! When I looked for them in a shop here, only one shop had a few bolts. They are SO much prettier in person than the are online. I can't wait to see your progress. :)

craktpot said...

I have to tell you a funny thing: I know designer fabric lines like you do. I went to a quilt show today. I keep saying "tha's ___ designer, blah, blah" and I am dilegently looking for Anna Maria Horner's new Loulouthi, OMG, I love that stuff... NObody had it... they even looked at me like they didn't know what I was talking about... and I am thinking "YOU are the one working at the quilt shop!" ROTFL!

Carpenters said...

Oooh, very pretty! I'm sure it will be lovely.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.