Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

My birthday is this month! Yes. I am turning 32 years old. But I still feel like I'm 23. Or less :)

Our family is not big on the gift giving. We typically just buy things we want when we need them (see the "want" and the "need" interchangably in that sentence).

And you all know that I've been in the market for a new sewing machine. I hope(d) to buy the machine of my dreams that will last me the rest of my life. I hope it's true that I've found the right one, because I just put a deposit down on this one:

So pretty. It's a Bernina 380. From my local Bernina Dealer. I got a Quilt Festival special on it which also means that I will not be able to pick it up until June 27. Which is plenty of time to ponder what my first project on it will be!

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Happy birthday,, have fun with your new toy!

Lizbeth Brown said...

Happy Birthday! That looks like an awesome birthday gift! I can't wait to see what you make with it.

craktpot said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (FYI, in your mind, you always feel young and inexperienced at things... when it comes to aging, it's only your body that 'gets it'! =)

SUCH GOOD NEWS about your new machine! I know you are excited. I have always heard good things about that model too (great as 'bought used' machines, etc.) ENJOY!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.