Thursday, May 26, 2011

A little Rainbow Pouch

Three posts in one day? You betcha.

So. My ALFALC swap partner got her package. Now I am free to brag about (ahem, post about) the little something I made for her.

I seriously agonized over what to make for Teri. And then a moment of epiphany. You see, we both like rainbows! She had commented that she liked my market love tote, but I couldn't figure a good way to make that into rainbows. BUT I have been wanting to do scrappy rainbows and a zipper pouch is PERFECT for that! It was an evening of truly fun sewing making up this one.


And I'm pretty sure she liked it. I know I loved it, so there are more slated for my future :)

5 comments:

craktpot said...

I *LOVE* that lil bag. I was gonna put my brand new iPhone in there, but it's about 1/2 inch too short at the zipper BUT I can put all of my phone accessories in there, which is probably better, cos that stuff tends to be everywhere. Ima put a bead fob on it. :D

Carla said...

You had me at rainbows! Too darling!

Karenkay said...

I love it....making little zip bags is so addicting!

Cecily said...

Super pretty! Turned out fantastic!

Riel said...

So,so pretty and fresh. Great job!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.