Thursday, May 26, 2011

Astounded. Speechless. Thankful.

I'm not going to lie. This has been a long hard week for me. And I knew this package was coming so I was so excited to see it in the door upon arriving home today. But I had no idea how amazing it would be.


I got my swap package from A little fabric A little chocolate today. And I was brought to tears by the generosity of my partner, Teri. Literally. I had no clue that someone I had just met (and not even in person!) could know me so well. She spoiled me to the nth degree and I am just so greatful for her thoughfulness.

It's an early birthday present! Not three, or four FQ's of fabric, but a whopping SEVEN FQ's, what I guess to be half a yard of my new favorite fabric, Pick a Bunch, and yards of an adorable print for the girls. And chocolate. Lots of it. From my fave two stores: Trader Joes and IKEA. How could she know?! Plus stickers and notions, and treats for the girls. It really is amazing.

The piece de resistance? A beautiful hand quilted hand embroidered wall hanging. She MUST have modeled those two cuties after my girls. I am touched to receive something so personal and thoughtful.

Thank you, Teri. It's an amazing box of warmth and friendship.

1 comments:

craktpot said...

Aw, you rock! Yea, those two cuties are modeled after your girls. When I found them on Flickr embroidery page, I knew they had to be yoursies! I thought the quote was awesome too... it's from Les Miserables :]

Post a Comment