Friday, April 29, 2011

Up to? Lots and lots...

Warmer weather always brings busy busy times.... this is a snippet of what I've been up to, in no particular order.

- Had a movie night on the couch with Lili. We watched Enchanted. It's like her second movie ever and she loved every second of staying up late. We paused every now and then to watch some of the recap of the Royal Wedding. Apparently Will & Kate have nothing on Disney. According to a preschooler.

- I have been sewing a little more than I wanted to, but I'm getting projects done. And tomorrow I get to pick up a demo machine, so that's pretty exciting.

- These little onesies might be the thing that gets my shop off the ground:

people seem to like to adorn their children.
i should know; Mira's like a walking billboard for my shop



- Lili and Mira spend alot of time screaming at each other lately. But sometimes I look over and see something like this:



- Last but not least, my shop, featured by a very lovely blogger...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.