Thursday, March 24, 2011

Laser My Eyes!

I have a little confession to make. I had EYE SURGERY on Friday. Yup. It's a pretty big deal. So big that I haven't wanted to post about it because a) didn't want to jinx it b) didn't even know how I would write about it!

But I've had a few days... been able to use the computer... been able to sew... and most importantly been able to see the beautiful faces that inhabit my house, and I'm ready to talk about it.

It was and wasn't a spur of the moment decision. The actual decision was pretty quick, but then doing the reasearch and visiting a couple of potential places to do it took a few months. The actual procedure? Like 10 minutes. I'm still shocked at how fast it was.

So before? I couldn't even see the big E on the eye chart. Now? I can read the 20/15 line. Amazing.

5 comments:

Lizzie Brown said...

That's awesome! My husband had that done about half a year ago and he's been loving it!

Trisha said...

So happy for you! & glad to hear it went well :)

Rachel said...

and you have such a nice face too.

CJ said...

That is so very cool! I am chicken to have it done. Life without contact lenses and glasses...sigh.

Carpenters said...

Such great news! I'm glad it went so well.

Post a Comment