Monday, January 10, 2011

Upgrade! Gathered Clutch

I love and am obsessed with Noodlehead's Lil Cutie Pouches, just I thought I would try an upgrade an work on making some of her gathered clutches too. After a few tries, I feel like I have settled on my method of putting them together. They're a great showcase for fabric combos and they are a little more sophisticated than the cuties.


I had a very specific goal in mind when making these... one for a stylish friend from high school, who happens to love the color orange. For some reason she popped into my head when I first started making these, so the last one I did was for her:


And, as with the cuties, the stack of clutches I made has already been given away for holiday gifts! These have been a great test run for my possible soon to be etsy shop (which is still percolating in my little brain...)

3 comments:

Dionne said...

These are sooo cute!

And good news! You are one of the four winners from my Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway. yay! Can you email me your mailing info to spotty_zebra@hotmail.com? You will be receiving one prize from each category (eg. things to hug, etc.), and they will be coming directly from the sellers, so you will be receiving 5 separate packages in the mail.

Please email me your info as soon as you can. If I don't hear from you within 2 weeks, i will have to award your prize to someone else.

eyeheartorange said...

I just love mine! I need to post about it and maybe commission a few more... THANK YOU again!

Ruthie said...

Etsy shop! woohoo! do it.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.