Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year

Okay. Here's my obligatory New Year post. A couple days late. Because this new year really crept up on me. It's that or my sense of time has just been completely warped. In any case, I have no resolutions for the new year (yet). I'm pretty happy with life right now, and am starting to think about how I can be more better. If that's possible :).

Anyway, with the New Year comes the semi-annual trip to NY/LI/NJ to visit family. We are not so great remembering to take pictures during the trip, but we have a couple of good shots of some or all of us with the great-grandfolks. Keith's Poppy is doing well, and has more snow in NJ than we do in VT (not fair).


My grandmother (Lili's Tai Puo Puo) is also doing well and we celebrated her 82nd birthday on the New Year. With two cakes. And dumplings. Yum.


And all those Lil Cutie pouches I made? I ended up making about 20 total, and gave all but 3 away (so far). They went over really well. So much so that I am really seriously considering opening an etsy shop. Not just for the cuties, but for some other things as well. Maybe that will be a New Years' resolution. An etsy shop.

1 comments:

eyeheartorange said...

Love the photo of Lili with your grandmother, especially the wallpaper!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.