Friday, October 8, 2010

Bumblebee Pants (ReFashion!)

I have been seriously itching to sew. It doesn't help that I've been reading a lot of sewing blogs lately, and recently there was a "Kids Clothes Week Challenge" that was giving me a lots of inspiration.

Add to that a clothing swap and I just couldn't NOT sew this week! There's something about free clothes (aka free fabric) that makes it so easy to start snipping without guilt.

This time I took a women's knit T shirt (I think it was mine a few swap cycles ago!) and a diaper cover up that had no matching dress and cut and sewed it into a hip pair of pants for Mira!




4 comments:

gina said...

You are so creative, June!! I love these!

By the way, is Mira walking now?! She looks so confident standing up in those photos! :)

Along the Ausable said...

brilliant! so cute.

Ruthie said...

Nicely done!

I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar said...

Great upcycling. I like the bee on the bum! Thanks for linking this up!

Cheri

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.