Friday, August 27, 2010

Purist

Have you noticed? Pretzel M&Ms are showing up everywhere. On facebook, in wedding gift bags, even at the movies!


And I was pretty excited to try them. Because you see, I have about 35 sweet-tooth(s). I love candy. Mosquitoes flock to me because of my sugary blood. I am the kid in a candy store.

But what happened? They're just not like the real thing. I couldn't even finish the whole bag. I guess I am an M&M purist, because there will never be any M better than the original melts in my mouth not in my hand candy coated chocolate.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

I haven't tried these~ they used to make a crispy M&M that I loved but they stopped making it. Have you seen the coconut ones? Those aren't too bad. :)

Wini said...

I've heard they just taste like malt chocolate balls, but I've wanted to try one ever since they came out =(

sweet p. said...

I'm on the fence about them, really. I much prefer the dark chocolate ones. Now J, on the other hand, can't stop eating them.

eyeheartorange said...

I agree, I am a plain m&m purist. The pretzel variety was disappointing. I was expecting chocolate covered pretzels, did not deliver.

Courtney said...

Oh, I love them. They aren't as good as an actual chocolate covered pretzel, but I didn't have an issue finishing the bag!

That said, I don't really like regular m&ms...

Post a Comment