Saturday, June 26, 2010

Etsy.... addiction

I am in danger of an Etsy addiction.

I may have heard of Etsy awhile ago. I don't know. But it first came across my radar when we were given a onesie from a friend who Etsys (is that a verb? I dunno). Then again when it was discussed on Grosgrain. After that time I looked around for some handsewn dresses, just for fun. Didn't buy anything.

The intensity increases when my friend, T, opens up her own Etsy shop. I start browsing, and time on the computer starts to pass by really quickly. T, by the way, is an amazing graphic designer, stylist, etc, etc... I love her taste.

Then out of nowhere (Facebook? who knows where I stumbled upon it), Babble.com releases their 50 top Etsy moms. And GO! They solved my one big Etsy problem: how to sort amongst the millions of items and crafters to get to the good stuff. And one seller in particular caught my eye... I have been wanting a necklace for awhile and lo and behold... The best combination of style, affordability, and variety. Oh the choices! So I clicked. And I ordered. And I eagerly await my little items from Homestudio!

Click if you dare. Their items are beyond cute.


1 comments:

eyeheartorange said...

wow! Thanks for the shout out! I share your etsy conundrum, there is too much to sort through, kind of like the menu at the Cheesecake Factory :)

Post a Comment