Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Creemee season!

It's that time of year again! Creemee signs are popping up all over the place and that means that summer is just around the corner. You know, summer is not my favorite season, but creemees might be my favorite ice cream. Better known as soft serve (i dunno if it is a VT thing to be called a creemee, but the name does kind of weird me out), we can even get it in Maple Flavor here.

Did you know my absolute favorite soft serve is McDonald's vanilla? Maybe you think that's gross. Chicken McNuggetts are also my favorite fast food. It harkens back to my youth and many many car trips with my family.

Anyway, as a treat since the creemee sign just went up, the girls and I went to an area convenience store after school to get our first of the season. Lili ate all of hers. As did I. And it was good.

3 comments:

Post a Comment