Sunday, March 7, 2010

Home Again

I'm in my hometown now, while Keith and Lili are in Utah visiting Omi. It's an adventure, splitting up the girls and seeing how things go. Mira seems to be quite fascinated by the house I grew up in and is not really sleeping enough. I think she misses the attention she gets from her sister but is very interested in my parents, especially my dad. I heard that Lili did well on the plane trip(s) and is having a day with her grandma while Keith skis with his sister....

One thing I've discovered is that I think my relationship with my mom is very similar to the one I have with Lili. Another way of saying this could be that I've become my mother. "Put on some chapstick"... "Did you eat enough?"... etc etc. It's so easy to become a kid again when you go home even when you brought your own kid to take care of :)

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I think we just missed each other. I have to say, though, I am not so sure I'd be welcome at my childhood home without Benjamin, though!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.