Monday, January 4, 2010

Family, by the numbers

It has occurred to me several times that there are a lot of interesting number coincidences in our family:

Keith's birthdate is exactly 2 weeks after mine. And my brother's birthday is exactly two weeks before mine.

Mira's birthdate is exactly 3 years and 3 months after Lilian's

Our wedding was on 9/6/3 (not exactly a coincidence, but still...)

My Uncle has the same birthday AND Chinese Zodiac sign as Mira. This means he is exactly 60 years older than Mira. Another multiple of three...

And the one that I love the most... not only are our names in alphabetical/chronological order, but they are also in numerical order:

June Keith Lilian Mirabel
JKLM
4 letters, 5 6 7

Yeah, I'm a geek for a) realizing this and b) thinking it's cool.

0 comments:

Post a Comment