What does a "meme" stand for, anyway? As far as I can tell, it's basically a list of info about me. Me. Get it? And since I love to enter raffles and drawings and giveaways, here's a Holiday "MeMe"...
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
A tea kettle. A not so fussy baby. A healthy family. Lots of snow this winter. More sleep.
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
A knitted wool blanket.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
A knitted sweater.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
Jolene, my cabbage patch doll, with a crib for her that my brother made. Plus personalized bedding for the crib that my mother made.
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
No idea. Well, anything princessy.
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
I really do like turkey and stuffing with gravy. And cherry pie.
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
Not this year! No time with the little baby around.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
The Grinch Who Stole Christmas (Cartoon version)
9. Favorite holiday song?
It came upon a midnight clear. But it's mostly Rudolph around here lately.
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
Mulled cider, popcorn, and a movie.