Sunday, October 11, 2009

Knitting Season

As the weather gets cooler and fall TV premieres begin, I find my hands a little more idle... So I started knitting again, after taking a many-month hiatus (like, almost 9 months!). Plus, I'm really trying to "pass the time" until this baby comes, and knitting is a great distraction for me.

Here's a project I started in February, that I just completed: A wool soaker (#2, see #1 here).

I really really really like the color scheme on this one. It's too bad I'm convinced I'm having a boy, because this is a really cute girly diaper cover :)

2 comments:

Ian and Vanessa said...

Very nice! A friend of ours made one of those for Hudson and we love it- they work so well!

PS- we also love the changing pad you made for us and use it every day!!

eyeheartorange said...

I like Lili's shirt in the last post. Who doesn't heart ponies?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.