Friday, October 30, 2009

JKL...M!

It's a girl!

Mirabel Ray, born at 3:09am, 10/30/09
6lbs 15oz, 19.5 inches
Successful VBAC!



Things I hope I'll never forget:
The feeling of my water breaking
The feeling of controlled mega pushing (or as they said to me "rock star!")
The feeling of the rest of her body coming out after her head
The feeling of discovering it was a GIRL and not a BOY

Things I hope I will forget very soon:
The feeling of it taking 2 hours and countless tries for the epidural to go in
The feeling of morning sickness for 20 weeks
The feeling of out of control contractions

10 comments:

aws said...

congratulations!

eyeheartorange said...

congrats! I'm so happy for you! What a woman to be blogging the same day :) I love that name, can't wait to hear more about little Mirabel!

Sean said...

Congrats June, Keith and Lili. Glad to hear things went well.

V said...

Congratulations!!!!!

omedetougozaimasu!!!!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Congratulations, June! She's beautiful!

sweet p. said...

You rock star! You just fooled me with that tricky belly! I'm so happy all went smoothly. I will say that from my experience with Maia the anesthesiologist was by far my least favorite part.

Wini said...

Congratulations! =D

I knew it was going to be a girl! Maybe I'm just displaying hindsight bias but I did say that everyone in my family hasn't had a boy for like, 30 years. ~Wini

Scott S said...

Welcome to the world, Mirabel! We're looking forward to visiting, and letting the cousins meet!

--SAA

Katie said...

Congrats! She is precious - enjoy your first few days together!

Post a Comment