Monday, August 10, 2009

Funny picture

Whoa. It's been awhile since I posted! This means either (a) nothing is going on in our lives, (b) we are so busy that I don't have time to post, or (c) our camera(s) don't work very well and so I'm not photo-documenting like I previously have. Let's just say it's a combination of (d) all of the above.

So what is new? Summer is seemingly almost over. We've beached it pretty well, and generally are currently enjoying the summer harvest bounty (blueberries, peaches, sweet corn, and zucchini. major cherry tomatoes are on the way). I am into my 3rd trimester now, and simultaneously thinking that time moves very slowly and very quickly. Lili seems to be dropping her nap, which means a more temperamental kid and a more tired and short tempered mom. We are just so in synch! Lili starts pre-school at the very beginning of September and we hope to be able to complete our basement fix-up by the beginning of October.

That's all for now, and I leave you with a hilarious picture of Lilian eating a strawberry (it was in late May... I'm just cleaning through pictures right now!)

2 comments:

eyeheartorange said...

June, we need a belly shot!

V said...

That's going to be a really funny one for her to look back on as a teenager

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.