Thursday, July 2, 2009

VT Tourists for a week

We had a good visit from our friends S&C, and because it was raining or gloomy much of the time, we weren't able to beach it as much as I wanted to. But, we did do a lot of the touristy VT things that I have been meaning to check out. Stowe, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Cabot Annex, and the Trapp Family Lodge (they have a nice parking lot... I stayed in the car while Lili slept :).

But, by far my favorite place this visit was the Magic Hat Brewery, which is only a couple miles from our house! I've never sampled several beers in one sitting and it was really interesting to me to discover that I don't really like lagers, but I do like hefeweisens. My favorite was the Circus Boy, which will be very easy for me to remember because Keith unicycles. I only sipped! So don't worry about the baby.

Lili's big score at the Brewery was the tie-dyed ear plugs they gave away on the factory floor. She wears them well:

1 comments:

Courtney said...

We've been patrons at two restaurants in the past week who have had Magic Hat on tap. It makes my husband VERY happy. #8, I think.

Post a Comment