Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ghetto Ballet

Lilian has been taking ballet classes for a couple of months. Nothing too fancy, just a "movement" class with some toe-pointing thrown in. She loves it and it's fun to watch all the little girls prancing around and posing in front of the big mirror.

The ballet school she goes to requires a specific "uniform" for all the girls, and they sell the leotards, tights, and shoes there. When Lili first started, they didn't have any in her size, so we made do with what we had at home. You can see the difference in her professionalism:

So, now she's properly suited up, but personally I like the flair for the polka-dot tights!

2 comments:

V said...

That's the age I started ballet! but I quit after 3 months =X
In the end it turns out I am destined to be a dancer after all, just with a bit more booty shaking

Hope Lily is having fun!! When I get back from Japan I can teach her some hip hop :)

Jana said...

she is so stinkin' cute!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.