Thursday, May 21, 2009

Perks

One of the many benefits of staying home with Lili and not having a "real" job is this:

pancakes with nutella and strawberries


I (usually) don't have to rush out the door in the morning, and I can take a little time to make an exceptional breakfast. In fact, the pancakes were made a few days ago and have been reheated. I don't know what made me think of this great combo this morning, but I'm glad. And my belly is too.

Oh, and yeah. I'm ready to fully admit that my life revolves around food. For now, anyway. But, 16+weeks in, and I've only gained a few pounds! We listened to the baby yesterday and it sounds good. It even kicked once during the dopplar. I'm not throwing up anymore (knock on wood) and slowly coming out of the mega-funk that was the first trimester. It helps that the weather's great and that our garden is well under way to providing some fun veggies.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

This is making me hungry! I know it's 9:30 at night, but I want it to be breakfast time already!!

Jana said...

yum!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.