Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo Shoot!

Finally, finally, finally I get to post about this!

Over this past New Year, while we were in NYC, we did a professional photo shoot, asian-style! This was to be the big family present for my grandmother's 80th birthday. It was held in a little studio in Flushing, and it was a riot! Between the fact that the guy spoke Engrish and the fact that we generally have communication issues as a group, it was just a really funny experience.

Highlights:
"Lady, Double Chin!" - to me. Hey! I can't help it if my smile muscles are weird!
"Man lives in a girls' dormitory" - to my Uncle, who has 2 daughters
"Smile. A little. Come on. You can do it" - to my cousin, who would prefer to be a martyr.
"Lady. We have photoshop." - to my mom, who insists that her right side is more photogenic
And Lilian generally just hamming it up for the camera.

camera man, in action


so worth it to get a shot like this


we are all asian, all the time (except for Keith!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment