Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

I'm going to make an attempt at New Years Resolutions this year. But, I don't think they should be called "resolutions" only because I don't think I can truly resolve to do any of these things. I can only try. So maybe I call them "attemptations". Or something like that.

to take better care of myself, but to not let that be an excuse for selfishness

to organize some kind of important event or drive (donor drive, a fundraiser, something like that)

to swim at least once a week

to remember to breathe deeply at least once a day

to make lilian the big sister she craves to be

to be much, much more patient

to remember that traveling to see family is always always worth it

to use at least 6 recipes from the books I have at home

to nurture healthy relationships, and stop wasting energy on the unhealthy ones

to remember the big picture

0 comments:

Post a Comment