Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Scratch That

Remember how I knit that wool soaker really fast? Well, I have beat my own record and I knit a cute little hat in less than 24 hours. In fact it only took me about 3-4 hours of actual working time, and unlike most of my other projects, I didn't get bored of it.

I modeled it after one of the freebie Burton hats we scored and it was too easy in a chunky wool with big needles. It fits me and Lili and it so soft and cushy I could sleep in it. I'm trying to power through another one to give as a gift but already it's taking me much longer than this one...

1 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! I have always wanted to learn how to knit, but it's just never been something I've figured out!

I love hats, too, so you would think I'd take the time to learn!

Post a Comment