Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TGI...T

I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving! Finally! We are heading up to Pdam this Turkey Day, for the first time in probably over 5 years. I am so happy to be going home that I am grateful that it is Tuesday, of all days.

A funny thanksgiving story: when Keith and I were dating, Keith's mom and I had a nice little conversation about the holiday:

S: I love Thanksgiving, it's my favorite holiday.
Me: Why? 'Cause you like to eat?
S: Noooo.... Because we have a lot to be thankful for.
Me: Oh. Yeah.


I totally thought I had blown my possible-daughter-in-law status right then and there. Good thing she's got such a great sense of humor.

On a different note, I realized it's been days, maybe weeks since I took a picture of Lilian (gasp!), so I thought I'd share with you all her recent haircut. One of the perks of having a girl? I'm totally not intimidated by cutting her hair by myself. And if I do say so... She's certainly looking quite cute and pixyish. I was going for a bit of a Suri look. And now, no more baby-hair crazy ends.



hy-yah! karate Lilian thrown in there too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment