Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Funny Pictures

Scary Mommy is having a reader fueled post on school pictures, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Since Lili is too young to have had any school pictures, it made me think about pictures of her that I think are funny. So I went digging around and found three that I really like. Weirdly enough, they're all from roughly the same time period, winter 2007-8. We have...


The visit from the scary hairy fairy

A dinner hangover

And Lili's impersonation of Pavarotti

2 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

Those are HILARIOUS!!! Each of them is cracking me up.

There are few things that are as cute to me as kids falling asleep in the act of eating, standing, etc. Don't you wish you could get away with that? :)

I'm so glad you played along!

Courtney said...

Benjamin has NEVER fallen asleep doing anything. But, he is FAR from a sleeper.

She's too cute.

Post a Comment