Monday, November 24, 2008

Evolution of a Fan

So, a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to see what all the big fuss was about, so I got it out of the library and read this:

I liked it enough. Not written particularly well, and not a very in-depth plot, but a great story, and particularly imaginative. And very compelling. It only took me 3 days to get through the 450+ pages.

So then, of course, I had to go see this:

Again, not particularly well written, but I think it was cast appropriately. And very multi-culturally, which was refreshing in a kind of tolerance-theme movie. I liked the special effects, even though there weren't any fangs. I was kind of hoping for some fangs. The whole movie just seemed to be about adolescent love-angst. And I love me some angst. One of the main reasons I still love watching the CW.

So now, I have a big crush on this:


Come on, people. It's not called fantasy for nothing.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Thought you'd've liked him better in Harry Potter...

I bought The Host, and liked it, let me know if you want to borrow it / read it when we visit.

Ian & Vanessa said...

Now you have to read the rest of the books. I am currently wrapping up book 3... :)

Post a Comment