Friday, September 5, 2008

Pony Lesson

This morning, thanks to an ambitious mom in our group, Lilian and her friends got to take a pony riding lesson! They learned some valuable skills like waiting in line, brushing a horse, waiting for turns, and last but not least... riding a pony! There were two ponies, one very little one named Dewey, and a bigger one named Kelsey. Lilian was the smallest rider (I think), and so she rode Dewey. She really enjoyed it and was very relaxed the whole time. She was also way more patient than I expected her to be and cheered on her friends while she waited for her turn.

If Omi has anything to do with it, this will be the first of many pony/horse rides!




1 comments:

Scary Mommy said...

That is so fun!! My kids refused to get on one at the fair- I hope they get over it. I adore pony rides!

Post a Comment